Dan and Louis Oyster Bar
Portland, OR 97204
Monday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMTuesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMWednesday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMThursday| 11:00 AM - 9:00 PMFriday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSaturday| 11:00 AM - 10:00 PMSunday| 12:00 PM - 9:00 PM
- Atmosphere Romantic, Family / Children
- Amenities Private Party Room
- Special Needs Organic Menu Items, Booster/High Chairs, Wheelchair Access, Child Menu
- Bar Full Bar, Beer, Wines, Micro Brews
- Banquet Facilities 20 - 50 People
- Reservation Information Suggested
- Attire No Dress Code
- Parking Availability Street
- Meal Times Served Lunch, Dinner
- Payment Methods
"Our goal is to use the freshest ingredients from local farms and fisheries." Executive Chef Zach Dotson. Dan and Louis Oyster Bar, well-known locally and around the world, celebrates 100 years of serving the public its signature seafood dishes. Since Louis C. Wachsmuth opened the doors in 1907, five generations have been involved in carrying on the family tradition. A century later and an Old Town landmark, the Wachsmuth family invites you to share a Portland favorite. If you are looking to plan a large party look no further! Our chef Zach Dotson will customize a menu for you and your guests.
- Best Known For
- Large Variety of Pacific Northwest Oysters! Family Run for 103 Years!
People who viewed this restaurant also bought:
Craving for Savings?Sign up today to receive special offers for Dan and Louis Oyster Bar and other restaurants in your area!
You're almost ready to dine.